Suhaill Machado Morales
Suhaill devotes her practice to all aspects of labor and employment law. She regularly counsels private and public sector employers on compliance with state and federal labor and employment laws. In this regard, her work includes providing legal advice on issues such as wage and hour, employee discipline and terminations, policies, procedures, and handbook development, discrimination, and harassment.
Suhaill also has litigation experience in a wide array of employment disputes, including workplace discrimination and harassment, wage and hour, and whistleblower retaliation. She has defended employers in state and federal courts, arbitration forums, and administrative agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR). Additionally, Suhaill has traditional labor experience and has defended employers in union arbitrations and against unfair labor charges with the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
She is also certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Civil Circuit Mediator and her experience litigating employment matters makes her an effective and persuasive mediator.
Suhaill conducts on-site management and employee trainings and regularly speaks to national organizations, business and professional organizations, industry groups and individual employers. While in law school, Suhaill served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Patricia Seitz in the Southern District of Florida.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Fordham University School of Law, New York, New York, J.D.
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, B.A.
- 2021-2022 South Florida Legal Guide, Top Up and Comer
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016-2020; Super Lawyers, 2022
- Best Lawyers, Labor & Employment Law, 2021-2023
- 2022 Best Lawyers, Women in the Law Edition, Labor & Employment Law